We are seeking a Data-inspired Designer (32/36/40 hours) with specialized skills in e-commerce to join our dynamic team. Your role will involve crafting visually compelling and effective designs that not only meet client requirements but also drive measurable business results.Apply on Linkedin
As experts in data-driven marketing, we service over 40 renowned clients, including Brand New Day, Skins Cosmetics, and Gemeente Amsterdam. In your position, you'll be responsible for creating visually captivating and impactful designs. These designs should not only align with client needs but also deliver quantifiable business outcomes. Marveltest is a company of 25 employees with a design team of 3 people strong, you will be the fourth to strengthen our team.
Explore a brief introduction of what the data-driven design team does here: digital.marveltest.com/design
And explore what the whole company is all about here: marveltest.com
Also, check us out on socials!
- Design and implement ads, landing pages, websites, and videos for both client projects and internal initiatives
- Utilize tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma for design execution
- Lead or collaborate on projects, adjusting your role according to project needs
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and with a focus on CX not only UX
- Clearly articulate design rationales to clients and internal teams
- Keep abreast of emerging design trends and technologies
- Share expertise and mentor team members in design best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in digital design; a portfolio demonstrating impact is required!
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Native speaker in either English/Dutch/German
- Availability for a part/full-time position
- Strong attention to detail, but ability to launch rough designs fast
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Eager to learn and adapt
- Competitive salary above market rates
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and innovative company culture
- Flexible work location options, including a centrally-located Amsterdam office, majority in-office
- Bi-monthly team events and daily communal lunches
- 26 paid holidays per year
- MacBook Pro M-Chip for work use
- Monthly employee benefits allowance
- Budget allocated for personal development
If you meet these criteria and are ready to contribute to a fast-growing agency with a diverse client portfolio, we encourage you to apply.
Send us your motivation, CV, and portfolio (pdf or website)!
We are always looking for nice team building events. From the ‘vrijmibo’ to VR gaming and Big digital events. We do it all!
One of the best parts of Marveltest? Your lunch will be taken care of! At the office, you can enjoy a free lunch everyday.
Your development on a professional and personal level is very important to us.
We have amazing SME clients that value our data-driven approach. We work with C-level individuals and their teams directly.
We truly believe that diversity drives creativity and insights. It is a genuine and vital part to our mission.
As a team we value our team-bonding greatly, we plan amazing MarvelRetreats to get to know each other on another level.
The Marveltest team will make it happen. In this digital age we try to automate everything, but without our team these automations and rational learnings will not take place. Are you curious who our team members are and what they do?